The difference between sterilization and pasteurization. What is hygiene? What is Sanitation?
Steam treatment of Spores in Food
It is estimated that In the United States, about 1 in every 25 patients contracts a healthcare-associated nosocomial infection, leading to almost 100,000 deaths per year.
Should we stop cleaning? What is clean?
The Areas of our Cars with the Most Bacteria: Source What Are The Dirtiest Areas Of Our Cars? | Scrap Car Comparison Boot – 1,425 bacteria identified Driver’s seat – 649 bacteria identified Gearstick – 407 bacteria identified Back seat – 323 bacteria identified...
Over the past four weeks, Omicron has risen rapidly in estimates, accounting for: 8.0% of cases the week ending Dec. 11, 2021 37.9% of cases the week ending Dec. 18, 2021 77.0% of cases the week ending Dec. 25, 2021 95.4% of cases the week ending Jan. 1, 2022 Source:...
SaniZap-600-4-240 delivered to The Ohio State University
Rapid Steam Degreaser
What are the perils of using dry ice for cleaning?
SaniZap for odor and grease removal
- Chemicals causing havoc
- Viruses linger on surfaces
- What is “Long Covid” loss
- UV tests. How good are they for bacteria detection.
- Latest Titles for Steam Cleaning, September 2020
- Shape Changing Virus
- Unending – The Salmonella Outbreak!
- What is in a biocide. Are they toxic? Is a disinfectant a biocide?
- Disinfecting aircraft requires a proper knowledge of the substances and techniques
- How does one measure the hygienic quality or cleanliness of a surface or object. What does clean mean.
- Hazards of Bleach and Simple Cleaners. Did you know bacteria can survive and hitch rides in space? Did you know bacteria are becoming resistant to antibiotics?
- Why is it important to clean the environment and surfaces? What is the speediest method.
- Levels of Cleaning in Normal Establishments. Reduce microbes, mites, fleas and bed-bugs with good steam. (Rental Cars, Motels and Restaurants).
- The History of Hygiene and Sanitation
- Can High Temperature Steam Inactivate Corona Virus Sars-Cov-2
- Can biofilms be eliminated with steam also a bit of antimicrobial trivia.
- Can one catch Covid -19 in public transport or restaurants
- What is the Difference between a Pandemic and an Epidemic? What is a pathogen?
- Beware of improper cleaning
- What causes bad odors on surfaces? Remove odor with steam – a quick method
- Be careful about the overuse of cleaning chemicals
- Germiest Places and a Lot of Resources
- Constant and Rapid Cleaning is Required in Stores.
- A Graphic Visualization Tool to Understand the Virus Spread
- How does the Coronavirus causing disease spread?
- Deep-cleaning in Hotels and Restaurants is going to be the New Norm
- Bacteria can be ancient
- Don’t spray disinfectants
- As business trickles back, hotels compete on cleanliness Enhanced cleaning is happening everywhere as customers expect new standards
- Is the Nation prepared for the next Pandemic.
- Restaurants start up after deep clean with steam
- Coronavirus Remains Investors’ Top Concern For The Week Ahead. Is steam effective?
- MightySteam at the Ohio Food Industry Expo
- How Clean are Your Surfaces?