Months of survival is noted for pathogens on surfaces
An interesting article in NY Times https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/01/opinion/covid-pandemic-global-economy-politics.html (may require subscription to open)
Did you know that bad hygiene can cause even the stock market to fall. Fears about broadly rising coronavirus cases drove the Nasdaq and S&P 500 to their biggest drop in nearly two months, and sent benchmark yields to their largest decline in over 3...
The water activity (partial pressure of H2O) for food items that contain bacterium is often high. Only very high quality superheated steam should be used for rapid bacterial elimination. Superheated steam can quickly offer 3-log to higher efficacy within seconds. See Journal of Food Control, Vol. 125, 2021.MightySteam® with SaniZap® by Bayzi Corporation | MightySteam.
As the pandemic rages (or hopefully wanes), Bayzi and many others have recognized that new new standards for hygenie will be required for providing multilevel cleaning and sanitation. Community support all such efforts is important.
SaniZap Units for Use in Animal Shelters
Rapidly Sterlizing Mushrooms
Drying of Food and Ceramics is similar. Superheated steam above the inversion temperature has significant advantages.
Drying of Food and Ceramics is similar. Superheated steam has significant advantages. Drying with superheated steam does have some definite advantages over drying ceramics or food with hot air. The saturated steam atmosphere transfers the heat more efficiently to the...
Bayzi Corp. Develops Steam Technology for Sanitizing and Food Safety
There is an opinion that perhaps we should stop cleaning surfaces. Recent NY times article. We respectfully disagree. This is similar to saying we should not wash our hand or we should reduce hygiene. We think the problem has more to do with excessive use of toxic...
- Chemicals causing havoc
- Viruses linger on surfaces
- What is “Long Covid” loss
- UV tests. How good are they for bacteria detection.
- Latest Titles for Steam Cleaning, September 2020
- Shape Changing Virus
- Unending – The Salmonella Outbreak!
- What is in a biocide. Are they toxic? Is a disinfectant a biocide?
- Disinfecting aircraft requires a proper knowledge of the substances and techniques
- How does one measure the hygienic quality or cleanliness of a surface or object. What does clean mean.
- Hazards of Bleach and Simple Cleaners. Did you know bacteria can survive and hitch rides in space? Did you know bacteria are becoming resistant to antibiotics?
- Why is it important to clean the environment and surfaces? What is the speediest method.
- Levels of Cleaning in Normal Establishments. Reduce microbes, mites, fleas and bed-bugs with good steam. (Rental Cars, Motels and Restaurants).
- The History of Hygiene and Sanitation
- Can High Temperature Steam Inactivate Corona Virus Sars-Cov-2
- Can biofilms be eliminated with steam also a bit of antimicrobial trivia.
- Can one catch Covid -19 in public transport or restaurants
- What is the Difference between a Pandemic and an Epidemic? What is a pathogen?
- Beware of improper cleaning
- What causes bad odors on surfaces? Remove odor with steam – a quick method
- Be careful about the overuse of cleaning chemicals
- Germiest Places and a Lot of Resources
- Constant and Rapid Cleaning is Required in Stores.
- A Graphic Visualization Tool to Understand the Virus Spread
- How does the Coronavirus causing disease spread?
- Deep-cleaning in Hotels and Restaurants is going to be the New Norm
- Bacteria can be ancient
- Don’t spray disinfectants
- As business trickles back, hotels compete on cleanliness Enhanced cleaning is happening everywhere as customers expect new standards
- Is the Nation prepared for the next Pandemic.
- Restaurants start up after deep clean with steam
- Coronavirus Remains Investors’ Top Concern For The Week Ahead. Is steam effective?
- MightySteam at the Ohio Food Industry Expo
- How Clean are Your Surfaces?