Industrial Steam Cleaner/HVAC/Filter Clog Cleaning with Steam
Use for several levels of cleaning from paint remover, wall-paper remover, grease removal to antimicrobial (please verify efficacy with your microbiologist on staff or from independent sources)
The MightySteam® has a number of applications as an industrial steam cleaner. High-velocity steam jet 10-50 m/s. Possibly the highest high-temperature steam velocity.
- Decontaminating and Easy Clean Surfaces such as HVAC coils and radiators without chemicals
- Cleaning Frequently Contacted Objects
- Recycling regiment for plastics and other non-disposables.
- Steam Treating Process Equipment
- Affected Area Surface Treatment
- Cleaning Tools and Appliances
- Grease Remover
- A coil cleaning program is an integral part of the care required for high-efficiency cooling equipment and their maintenance operations.
- Wall Paper Remover/ Rapid production of roofing tiles.
- Are you using a dry ice impingement cleaner? Compare efficacy, product surface, and speed with MS400 models. Happy to do your part and let you watch with Facetime or Skype.
- Belt Sanitation. In-situ or removed.
With dozens of specialized applications, please contact us to discuss the suitability of a MightySteam® device for your application.
Please use gloves. The picture only illustrates that filters are easily cleaned within minutes by waving in front of the steam jet nozzle of a MS400 device.
- 400°+ Superheated Dry Steam even upto 600C – Above the inversion temperature. True dry steam. Low moisture content and super high-temperature steam. MightySteam® is a steam cleaner with the ability to generate condensation-free steam when used properly.
- Industrial Strength – High power steam capable of decontaminating a number of surfaces.
- Fast Acting – Unrivaled operating temperatures allow for the fastest cleaning in its class. No boiler to contend with.
- Easy Operations – Plug and play, highly portable unit features incredibly simple setup and operation.
- No Boiler, No Waiting – MightySteam® and SaniZap® units do not have a pressure boiler that takes time to heat up. Plug the unit in, and you have superheated steam within moments.
Step up to the big leagues with a high temperature of 842°-1112°F superheated steam cleaner. MightySteam® offers unparalleled temperatures and cleaning power without the drawbacks of traditional industrial boiler-pressure steamers. With the MightySteam®, one can clean surfaces faster and more thoroughly than ever before!
- Lightweight Unit – MightySteam®.
- Safe – No pressurized vessels to rupture. No errant overspray to cause burns.
- Efficient – Outlet to output efficiency of over 99%.
- Plug and Play – Plug the MightySteam® in and turn it on. Steam is generated within moments of initial power, even from a cold start!
- High Temperature – 842°F industrial-grade steam is ideal for decontaminating a number of surfaces. Higher temperature steam means faster decontamination and more efficient cleaning overall.
- Durable Design – MightySteam® uses industrial-strength components- not flimsy plastics like many existing steamers. MightySteam® has been designed from the ground up as an industrial/commercial steamer, not as a mass-produced consumer/residential targeted steamer.
- Numerous Output Options – MightySteam® features a diverse selection of output nozzles suited for a number of applications.
- No unsafe pressure boilers.
MightySteam’s configurable output nozzles allow it to be used in a wide variety of applications.
- HVAC dirty coils or greasy surfaces
- High efficacy antimicrobial impact
- Aluminum Grates
- Difficult to reach contaminated surfaces
- Food Processing Equipment. CIP, HIP in-place cleaning.
- Stainless Holding Vats
- Concrete Surfaces
- Frequently Contacted Surfaces such as Railings, Doorknobs, Handles, and Knobs
- Pest Control such as Mites, Bedbugs, and other nuisances insect/mites.
- Remove Paint or WallPaper, e.g., pictures below. A very old table surface had old red paint on it. Steamed for a few minutes with the steam-wand directed at the table surface and wiped-off. Many window clean up and restorations projects are contemplated with the MightySteam®.product by quality restorers.
If you are interested in receiving more information about MightySteam® and your application, please contact us.
Step up to the big leagues with a high temperature 750-840°F superheated steam cleaner. MightySteam® offers unparalleled temperatures and cleaning power without the drawbacks of traditional industrial boiler-pressure steamers. With the MightySteam®, you can clean surfaces faster and more thoroughly than ever before!