I have bought and used many steam cleaners.
This is the only one I have real confidence in for cleaning bacteria.
First impressions from a deep clean start-up restaurant in 2020 after the Corona Virus shut-down, USA
Testimonial after about two years of trouble-free use of the MS400 (new model is SaniZap 600-4)
How is the unit working for you? Great, no problems
What do you use it for? The main use is cleaning of interior drains. Also use it on stairs, handrails, work area tabletops and just anything they could reach that needed it
Do you use it a lot? It was assigned to one employee who used it almost every day (it was purchased in July 2017)
Have you had any issues with it? A couple of weeks ago when turning it on the breaker would blow, had maintenance look at it and they determined it was a learning issue for a new person.. Since reviewing operating instructions with the new person no other issues have been reported.
…We used the …Superheated HGA2 (now SaniZap-1) as a research and development tool for our surgical devices. The …. steam device performed well for us. It was used to heat various plastics and different materials up to 400°C with superheated steam.” Works graciously. Thank you ….for the amazing devices.
To Bayzi Corporation,
Good morning , the SaniZap is a very important new sanitary tool for humanity, I will recommend you the best dealer for your company as professional and they have two marketing point in Tunis Tunisia.
Use for several levels of cleaning from paint remover, wall-paper remover, grease removal to antimicrobial (please verify efficacy with your microbiologist on staff or from independent sources)
The MightySteam® has a number of applications as an industrial steam cleaner. High-velocity steam jet 10m/s. Possibly the highest high-temperature steam velocity.
- Decontaminating Surfaces such as HVAC coils and radiators without chemicals
- Cleaning Frequently Contacted Objects
- Recycling regiment for plastics and other non-disposables.
- Steam Treating Process Equipment
- Affected Area Surface Treatment
- Cleaning Tools and Appliances
- Grease Remover
- A coil cleaning program is an integral part of the care required for high-efficiency cooling equipment and their maintenance operations.
- Wall Paper Remover/ Rapid production of roofing tiles.
With dozens of specialized applications, please contact us to discuss the suitability of a MightySteam® device for your application.
- 400°+ Superheated Dry Steam – Above the inversion temperature. True dry steam. Low moisture content and super high-temperature steam. MightySteam® is a steam cleaner with the ability to generate condensation free steam when used properly.
- Industrial Strength – High power steam capable of decontaminating a number of surfaces.
- Fast Acting – Unrivaled operating temperatures allow for the fastest cleaning in its class. No boiler to contend with.
- Easy Operations – Plug and play, highly portable unit features incredibly simple setup and operation.
- No Boiler, No Waiting – MightySteam® does not have a pressure boiler that takes time to heat up. Plug the unit in, and you have superheated steam within moments.
Step up to the big leagues with a high temperature 842°F superheated steam cleaner. MightySteam® offers unparalleled temperatures and cleaning power without the drawbacks of traditional industrial boiler-pressure steamers. With the MightySteam®, one can clean surfaces faster and more thoroughly than ever before!
- Lightweight Unit – MightySteam ®.
- Safe – No pressurized vessels to rupture. No errant overspray to cause burns.
- Efficient – Outlet to output efficiency of over 99%.
- Plug and Play – Plug the MightySteam® in and turn it on. Steam is generated within moments of initial power, even from a cold start!
- High Temperature – 842°F industrial grade steam is ideal for decontaminating a number of surfaces. Higher temperature steam means faster decontamination and more efficient cleaning overall.
- Durable Design – MightySteam® uses industrial strength components- not flimsy plastics like many existing steamers. MightySteam® has been designed from the ground up as an industrial/commercial steamer, not as a mass-produced consumer/residential targeted steamer.
- Numerous Output Options – MightySteam® features a diverse selection of output nozzles suited for a number of applications.
- No unsafe pressure boilers.
MightySteam’s configurable output nozzles allow it to be used in a wide variety of applications.
- HVAC dirty coils or greasy surfaces
- High efficacy antimicrobial impact
- Aluminum Grates
- Difficult to reach contaminated surfaces
- Food Processing Equipment. CIP, HIP in place cleaning.
- Stainless Holding Vats
- Concrete Surfaces
- Frequently Contacted Surfaces such as Railings, Doorknobs, Handles, and Knobs
- Pest Control such as Mites, Bedbugs and other nuisances insect/mites.
- Remove Paint or WallPaper, A very old table surface had old red paint on it. Steamed for a few minutes with the steam-wand directed at the table surface and wiped-off.
If you are interested in receiving more information about the MightySteam® and your application, please contact us.
Step up to the big leagues with a high temperature 750-840°F superheated steam cleaner. MightySteam® offers unparalleled temperatures and cleaning power without the drawbacks of traditional industrial boiler-pressure steamers. With the MightySteam®, you can clean surfaces faster and more thoroughly than ever before!