Did you know that superheated steam is one of the safest non-chemical cleaning agents? In addition to being safe, steam is an incredibly green technology. It aids cleaning at many levels as good superheated steam above 260C is better for drying (the 260C is the approximate inversion temperature). The low oxygen levels in high-quality superheated steam are important in the antimicrobial use. All steam for such uses should be checked with chemical and heat strip indicators.
Superheated steam does not leave behind any organic residue unless soap or chemicals are deliberately added. Bayzi does not recommend additions.
Bayzi products are fully patent protected.
Bayzi Steam Fact Pages (External Studies and Resources):
- Steam Cleaning Efficiency Case Study
- Clean Steam. Dry steam.
- Using Steam for Sanitation Purposes
- Superheated Steam in a Food Processing Environment
- Steam Treating Norovirus
- Household Applications for Steam Cleaning
- Bayzi Case Study – Using Superheated Steam to Treat Soil
- Steam to Remove Bird Poop
- Pest Control Using Steam
- Basic Elements of Equipment Cleaning and Sanitizing in Food Processing and Handling Operations
- Carcinogen Scorecard – Chemicals Linked to Cancers
- Food Processing – Cleaning With high-temperature Wet Steam
- 3 Seconds of Exposure to Superheated Steam Reduces Biofilm Accumulations by 99.95%
- Ranking US Airports by Their Germ Influence
- Study Stating 5 Second Exposure Sterilizes Surface