SaniZap-600-4-240 Mobile Steam Sanitizer
Mobile, rapid, steam generation unit with a steam-wand for a high-velocity steam spray with built-in drying capacity. Use for deep-clean. Long wand for difficult to reach places. High-temperature steam producing flexible steam-pick/wand.
Mobile Steam Generation unit with a steam wand for high-velocity steam spray. Power ~5 KW.
High steam volume rate. Multiple nozzle give variable steam velocity.
Basic SK safety kit included.
Modes: Program or Manual. Fully programmable. UL and cUL Rated Electrical Control Panel. Versatile
Commercial Grade. Suitable for Offices and Industrial area
- Deep Penetration. Improved Productivity. Reduced process time. Defend with MightySteam®.
- Tunable temperature up to 600°C (1112°F) – fully adjustable and programmable.
- Multiple delivery configurations.
- Several safety features to prevent against incorrect thermal exposure.
- Higher Temperature. Moisture-free production of non-chemical steam. No organic residue from steam. Clean and dry without contamination.
- Use in sensitive spots where chemicals should not accumulate. Sensitive spots include pet-messes.
- Best energy efficiency with patented steam production. No boiler. On-Off at will.
- Easily dislodge hard to clean sticky substances with the 600°C type steam. Cleanse at many levels.
- Control the temperature easily. With controls and application distance. Self drying feature.
- Recycling of plastics and other non-disposables. A steam cleaning regiment could provide rapid productivity and cleanability.
Mobile Steam Generation unit with a steam wand for high-velocity steam spray with built in drying capacity.
Use for deep clean purposes. High temperature steam-pick (wand).
Long wand for difficult to reach places.
Super-heated steam temperature 600°C (1112°F) with self drying feature.Modes: Program or Manual. Fully programmable. UL and cUL Rated Electrical Control Panel. Use with indicators.
- Light weight. Boilerfree™ insta steam.
- Volume of steam~3.5 cfm @ 600°C.
- Tunable temperature up to 600°C – fully adjustable and programmable.
- Multiple delivery configurations.
- Control panel includes Temperature-controller and Timer.
- Ul and cUL Rated Electrical panel.
- 240V. Single phase 50/60Hz.
- Superheated drying Steam-Jet.
- Amazing novel technology to reduce any residual condensation water residue.
- Easy steam cleaning.
- Soft or RO water recommended
- Water refill time ~4 hrs. Refill while in use.
- Boiler-free ~2 kg/hr superheated-steam jet for cleaning and drying.
- Patented product. Mobile unit. Castors included.
- Programmable and Manual Settings for new or routine applications.
- Thermocouple and temperature read-out included. Units will comprise a control box that may be separated from the steam producing unit (picture shows the integrated style).
- Pure steam with envelope hot air drying combinatoric process-unit. The temperature indicator is built-in.
- The temperature indicator is built-in. Continuous jet-use beyond an hour is allowed as long as device use is within the allowed specifications.
- Safety against over-temperature is provided in the electronic control box.
- Safety against earth fault (ground fault) is provided.
- All cords included. Thermocouple and temperature read-out included.
- (cUL) Canada Electronics are Offered where Required.
- Volts 240V Single Phase
- Current/Power ~5 kW Nominal
- Phase Single Phase, 50/60Hz
- Pressure ~1 bar / 14.5psi absolute (0 bar relative to room).
- Maximum Steam Temperature 600°C
- Velocity of steam stream and dryer 30-50 m/s
- Water Reservoir ~2 Gallons. Boilerfree™
- Capacity 4 hrs of water.
- Steam Production Within minutes
- Heat-up Time 10-60 Seconds
- Runtime Typical ~ 2-4 Hrs between refills. Refill while in use is allowed.
- Body Material Lightweight Composite and Steel
- Dimensions As shown (without panel 0.75m -1m depending on direction)
- Movement Castors plus movement of steam wand for steam direction
Several Optional items are offered. Please contact Bayzi Corporation