Mobile Steam Generation unit with a steam wand for high-velocity steam spray. Power 5 KW. Long Wand for difficult to reach places. High Temperature SteamWash/SteamPick.
- Superheated steam temperature 450°C (752°F)
- 240V. Single phase 50/60Hz.
- Boiler-free, ~4.5 kg/hr superheated-steam jet for cleaning.
- Patented product. Mobile unit. Castors included.
- Thermocouple and temperature read-out included. Units will comprise a control box that may be separated from the steam producing unit (picture shows the integrated style).
- Pure steam. The temperature indicator is built-in.
- Pure steam. The temperature indicator is built-in. Continuous jet-use beyond an hour is allowed as long as device use is within allowed the specifications.
- Safety against over-temperature is provided in the electronic control box.
- Safety against earth fault (ground fault) is provided. The type differs between unit types.
- All chords included. Thermocouple and temperature read-out included.
(cUL) Canada Electronics are Offered where Required.
Selections to be made during ordering.
- Standard-Full-Wand (hose) ~4.5 ft or Half-Wand ~2.5 ft. The full wand may drop about 100-200C and half wand may drop about 50-100C the steam temperature at the exit. The default is Full Wand. No extra charge for either.
- Optional High Temperature Air Blower is only additional: VTA-02 (220/230V 2kW) both for 600C maximum output. This is a hot air blower for additional drying or cleaning. Independent of the MightySteam unit.
- Electrical Cable extender is $495 per 25 ft extension
- Deep Penetration. Improved Productivity. Reduced process time. Defend with MightySteam®.
- Higher Temperature. Moisture-free production of non-chemical steam. No organic residue from steam. Clean without Contaminating.
- Use in sensitive spots where chemicals should not accumulate. Sensitive spots include pet-messes.
- Best energy efficiency with patented steam production. No boiler. On-Off at will.
- Easily dislodge hard to clean sticky substances with the 400°C type steam. Cleanse at many levels.
- Control the temperature easily. With controls and application distance.
- Recycling of plastics and other non-disposables. A steam cleaning regiment could provide rapid productivity and cleanability.
|Volts||240V Single Phase|
|Current/Power||4.5 kW Nominal|
|Phase||Single Phase, 50/60Hz|
|Pressure||1 bar / 14.5psi absolute (0 bar relative to room).|
|Maximum Steam Temperature||400C|
|Water Reservoir||~6-8 Gallons|
|Steam Production||Within minutes|
|Heat-up Time||10-60 Seconds|
|Runtime Typical||~ 1-2 Hrs between refills|
|Body Material||Lightweight Composite and Steel|
|Dimensions||As shown (without panel 0.75m -1m depending on dimension)|
|Movement||Castors plus movement of steam wand for steam direction|
|Temperature Indicator||Included. OTC included|