Vapor Steam Cleaner
MightySteam® technology brings unprecedented dry steam cleaning power to the market. With 752°F (400°C) superheated dry steam, it is one the highest temperature vapor steam cleaner available to date. Why does temperature matter? Higher temperature steam has a higher energy content, allowing it to dissolve the bonds between contaminants and your surface. Highher temperature steam above the inversion temperature with low oxygen will often denature bacteria and other microbes faster.
Other features include (typical picture shown). Note temperatures offered by current models are greater than 700F:
- Small Footprint: Unit is easily stowable in even the smallest of closets. The MS400-4-240 occupies about a cubic meter with the water drum included.
- Lightweight Design: On wheels for MS400 or with backpack for vapor cleaner.
- Instant Steam Generation: Within a minute. No more waiting the 10-15 minutes or higher a the boiler to heat water. InstaBoiler™ technology allows the MightySteam® to produce superheated steam from the moment it is powered on. On a cold start the MS400-4 takes a few minutes to reach steady state. The BP units are also very quick.
- Easy to Use: No complicated manuals or boiler safety regulations. Plug it in and flip the switch! Regardless please read the manual and safety instructions,
- High Efficiency: MightySteam® generates higher temperature steam using less energy than any other vapor steam cleaner.
Ideal for cleaning a number of surfaces, including:
- HVAC systems and radiator coils
- Greasy surfaces
- Stainless Steel (Both Smooth and Rough)
- Door Handles
- Processing Equipment
- Sports and Excersize equipment
It is as simple as affecting the surface with the MightySteam vapor steam cleaner, then removing any contaminants from the affected surface. For more information on how a MightySteam vapor steam cleaner can fit into your application, Please contact us today!